Due to the generosity of our partner churches and individual donors,
we are pleased to offer scholarships to several families
for Unplowed Ground training.
Our mission is to equip and support every adoptive family,
and we refuse to let financial limitations get in our way!
CHURCH PARTNER SCHOLARSHIPS:
- King’s Ranch partners with several churches across the U.S. to make Unplowed Ground training more accessible to their member families.
- All families who are members of partner churches receive 25% off the cost of training due to the generosity and support of their home church.
- To inquire if your church is a partner church, or to discuss beginning a church partnership with King’s Ranch, email us at email@example.com.
JAY BLANSETT SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Nothing compares to the investment you’ve already made and are continuing to make in parenting a rescued child. In order to not add to that financial burden, we offer a variety of scholarship amounts for Unplowed Ground training based on each family’s financial situation.
- There is no need to register for or commit to a training before completing your scholarship application.
- For a Scholarship Application, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ONLINE APPLICATION COMING SOON!
Give toward the Jay Blansett Scholarship today to help equip families who are adopting children in need.
To give toward a specific family’s training fees, please email us at email@example.com with your name, the family’s name, and the date & amount of your gift. We will notify the family and designate your gift accordingly. (If you would like for your gift to remain anonymous to the family, please include that info in your email.)
Every gift you give makes it possible to rescue and restore children whose lives have been affected by developmental trauma,
one family at a time. Thank you for your generosity!